Institute of Western Music & Speech
(Incorporated under Parliament Act No. 44 of 1988)
A/C No: 0920 100 84163
Hatton National Bank
A/C No: 1390-00102811-001
Seylan Bank, Bambalapitiya-IWMS
A/C No: 718354
Bank of Ceylon, Bambalapitiya Branch
A/C No: 0080-102811-001
Seylan Bank, Colombo 03
1. Please ensure that the candidates’ names are clearly written or typed, in BLOCK CAPITALS.
2. The teacher’s name address and highest qualification in each subject relevant to institute Examinations should be stated. (The Original Certificate should be produced to the Administrative
Officer for record and return, if not already done)
3. Please write or type the subject clearly on the space provided in the entry form. Example: Spoken English, Written English, Speech & Drama, Music Practical, Music Theory etc.
4. No change of name or grade or subject will be allowed. Change in spelling will be made only on payment Rs. 100/=
5. An entry form should contain the names of candidates for ONE GRADE only and the GRADE indicated in the grade column, in letters (eg. Grade One, Two, Three)
6. The bank paying-in-slip and the entry forms to be forwarded to email@example.com as soon as you effect the payment to the bank. (The entry forms and the paying-in-slip should be
posted under Registered Cover to IWMS, No. 12, Kotalawela Gardens, Colombo 04, after e mailing the same to IWMS)
7. One Credit Slip may be used for one or more Entry Forms.
8. PLEASE DO NOT HAND OVER THE ENTRY FORMS TO THE BANK.
9. Candidates for all Examinations (Practical and Theory) are required to prove their identity by presenting their Identity Card, Passport, Postal Identity Card or Passport-size photograph attested by the Principal of the school, a J.P or an Attorney-at-law.
IMPORTANT – The photograph should not be attested by the teacher.
Please indicate official Receipt No. in all your correspondence.
No: 12, Kotalawala Gardens,
Telephone: 0112582498 (Fax)